Tranquility Blend is our own blend for calming the mind and allowing evening relaxation. It may be used topically in a diluted formula, but we prefer it as an oil to be inhaled. This may be accomplished in personal inhalers, diffusers, aromatherapy jewelry, linen sprays, etc. Some of our customers use it in a more diluted formula to help relieve occasional daytime stress.
Originally, Tranquility Blend was only offered as part of gift sets and custom blending. Due to multiple requests, we’ve chosen to make this gorgeous blend available to everyone.
Specially crafted due to my own battles, Tranquility Blend has a proprietary blend of 100% pure essential oils: Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Vetiver, and Blue Tansy.
Tranquility Safety Info
Tisserand and Young note no special precautions for the essential oils in Tranquility Blend. General safety precautions listed below apply to this oil. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (December 2, 2013). AZW3 file. Reading the full profile of each oil for Tranquility Blend is highly recommended by your Terrae Oleum staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use with inhalation, it does have pure essential oil in it and normal safety should be followed:
- Never use them in eyes or mucus membranes (this includes mouth, ear canals, noses, genital regions as well as internal areas). Even diluted, the strength of essential oils can easily damage these soft tissue areas.
- Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner.
- Oils diluted for children should be applied by adults.
- If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
- Do not use diluted oils in a diffuser. You will ruin your diffuser!
For educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in.